Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First day of school

School started on October 25, 2009.

During my first week I wake up around 6:30am everyday and we have breakfast around 8:30. We go to school together at 9:15 and arrive at 9:45. School's morning assembly is at 9:45 and classes starts at 10.

First day of school with Manisha, Poonam (age 7), Lakpa (age 11), and Jangmu (age 11).



On my first day of school We made name tags so I can be able to know their names. I introduced to them to the Hokie Pokie.

On the second day I asked them their ages and where do they live? They wrote the answers on their name cards. Every morning I pass out their cards and this will help me remember! Some of their names are difficult for me to pronounce.


We play London Bridges and Ring around the Rosie.

In the classes I am teaching the hokie pokie. In grade 1 and 2 we are learning Teddy Bear Teddy Bear turn around...If your happy and you know it clap your hands, patty cake, and Skidamarinka dink-a-dink. (Elephant Show). In grade 4 I read the Cat in the Hat!

My typical day

9:45 Morning assembly
10- 10:40 Free period

Class 3

Class 2

Class 4

11:40- Lunch

Class 1

Class 1

2:45 end of school

3:30 reach at home



No comments: