Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye's and reflection on life.


This week was a full of goodbyes. I said goodbye couple times this week. One friend who's going to study in Korea and another for my college roommate's mother who passed away at a young age. I wish I could help to stop the pain for my friend but everything happens for a reason. She knows how much we love her and she's never alone~

Death reminds me of how I want to live my life and how I would want to be remembered. What is the meaning of my life? I know whatever it is, I am heading toward the right direction.

I'm finally getting down to the last weeks of NYC. I am visiting my friends and I have been getting so much support from everyone friends and strangers. Thank you again for giving me encouragement! I feel like I can do anything if I put my mind to it.

Total Donation for this week $85

Listen to Glass Pear-Last Days Of Your Life






No comments: