Monday, April 12, 2010

Preparing

This week I'm preparing for our classroom. We are working on signs and decorations. I am happy to see how things are coming together. Here's some of my drawings. I'm not the best artist but we had fun doing these!
Mrs. Pirate.
Clifford the big red dog. One of my fav children book.
Representing NYC!!
My Drawing! Powerpuff girls. These will be hanging along with our signs we made for the classroom library.Winnie the Pooh and friends!
Some drawings with the help of 10th grader at the private school.
Here's the preview of our shelves! This size will be in classes 3,4,5 and smaller ones with class 1 and 2.

We met with the carpenter before leaving for my Khumbu trip. Here is Manisha and the head carpenter designing our shelves. We will make 5 shelves for each classroom.

No comments: