Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A new life in KTM

I am finally using the internet! Hi Everyone I reached KTM. It was a long flight but I got here. I left on Sept 20th and got here on the 22nd. I went through New Delhi.

I had jet lag for the past day so I slept most of the time I was here. I am trying to stay awake.
I woke up yesterday to call my parents. Today I woke up to use the internet cafe. It's very cheap to call to the USA and use the internet cafe.

I will post pictures later when I'm using a home computer.

I will not leave for the village until Sept9 or 10th. I will keep you posted. Until then I'll visit some friends and other people who are working in the education field.

Just letting everyone know I'm okay! Miss you a lot! ^^

Oh yeah when I say I'm Korean- American the first thing everyone asks me if i like Korean Drama! hahaha. Even in Nepal Korean Dramas are popular!

2 comments:

kyungmee said...

WOW!!!! I cannot wait to see pictures and stories. I am excited for you.

kaljang lama said...

Interesting tickle to read and to see your dedication. Good Job.Keep it up.