Friday, January 19, 2007

HI my name is....

Elizabeth Susan Windham. I'm 22 and from Lititz Pa. I was born in Taegu South Korea.
my hometown Lititz is known for two things it's wilber chocolate and preztal. i'm an international studies major and focus on Asian studies. My minor is Sociology. I really enjoy learning about different cultures. I love to travel. I have been to brazil, taiwan, korea twice, germany and austria. I also enjoy history and like to know why things happen. I can only speak English but i took chinese as my second language. I hope to continue to study chinese so i can be fluent some day. I believe diversity is wonderful and it makes life more interesting.

I am looking forward to the semester with Johnson since i know him from sociology club. although i heard he's a tough teacher but i think i'll learn a lot more than i expect. I know it's going to be hard since i'm also taking Levy's class too. i have a lot on my plate and i think i have been waiting to show myself that i can handle this much work. after all i been here for four years. My last semester at wvwc i hope to go out with a bang.

I have difficult time on writing so i hope my writing won't scare him. I have help with LBP with that. I hope to develope better critical thinking and communicate what i'm thinking better to others. I will prepare my work ahead of time and be on time.

i'm working on my senior thesis and hope i can comply all of the useful information from this class into my thesis.

No comments: